I’m a bit behind with my blogging. I’ve got a load of unwritten blog posts in my head, but haven’t really had the time to extract them and get them down on paper. Screen. Keyboard. Whatever.
So, kind of as a reminder, here are some of the exciting things I’ll be talking about over the next couple of weeks. In no particular order…
- Birthdays – turning 42
- Books read in 2013 – progress thus far (3 and a bit)
- Blogalongabondathon (not as kinky as it sounds, honest)
- a new project about exploring Leeds
- thoughts on my new Fitbit exercise tracker
- the awesome that is le Tour de France starting in Leeds in 2014
- decluttering the mind, the physical and the electronic
- more Wakefield-related posts
- the phrase ‘Twitterati’
[Edited to add]
- goals for 2013
Phew. I feel better already. So, watch this space…
 well, not *this* space, obv. Keep an eye on the blog. Or follow me on twitter. Or sign up for emails! Go on, I don’t bite.