An award! woo!
The lovely Toni over at Calling The Quarters gave me this award. Go and say hello!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family. (I didn’t specify any number, just go with those you feel deserve it.)
- Let your Family members know you have awarded them
- Post 7 (interesting) things about yourself.
2. Also done. Have you visited her blog yet?
Right. There are a few. I’m going with Toni’s choice of blogs which are required reading. There are a ton to choose from, but these are the first three I thought of and each of them is great.
First off, Ian over at Into The Orchard. His blog is a collaborative effort and the posts are always worth a read.
The idea for this blog was born on a sunny, early autumn day sat in a beach cafe bar in Malaga. A group of like-minded people with a desire to share their lives and experience through reading and writing, but not really sure how to make this happen.
Then there’s Liz at Margot and Barbara. Another brilliant blogger and co-foundee of LetterTwenty, a tea-related blog. Bonus points if you can work out where it got its name from! Here’s what she has to say about her blog:
I’m a multi-passionate scanner, with an eclectic list of interests including vegetable gardening, beauty products, book collecting, fashion, travel and food and I have to balance all of that with parenting too!
And to round thinks off there’s my friend Lucie over at “Love, Lucie. I’ve known her for *mumble* years now and love her blog. If you’re at all interested in crafty things, head on over and say hello!
4. errr, righto. *makes note to do that*
5. Seven things about me…
- I like taking photos of random things.
- I’m a huge Bond fan. Skyfall is the best Bond movie, with the best Bond.
- You know when you’re little and someone asks what you want to be when you grow up? I did the thing I wanted to be.
- I might be growing older, but I refuse to grow up.
- I can read a menu in Chinese.
- … and speak Russian.
- I’ve had a short story feature in a very glossy heavyweight coffee-table magazine. So technically I’m a published author. Huzzah!
Thanks for reading! I really hope you that you visit and enjoy the blogs I linked to. I’d also love it if you want to recommend other blogs you love in the comments section.