September is Book Month here on espresso coco. I’ve been a bit lax with posting recently, so to give the blog a bit of a kickstart I’ve decided to post every day this month.
Let’s see how long that lasts, eh?
I’ve come up with a bunch of ideas for things we can talk about this month.
- Favourite crime
- Favourite sci-fi
- Favourite fantasy
- 5 books on the TBR pile I really want to read next
- Favourite non-fiction
- Favourite books by women authors
- Book I’m most likely to recommend on any given day
- Favourite bookshop
- Favourite book series
- Best (and worst) thing about being a book blogger
- Books I’m glad I read (but wouldn’t re-read)
- Books I’d like to see made into TV/film
- Best standalones
- Books I’m most looking forward to being published
- Disappointing books
- Favourite publisher(s)
- Favourite book covers
- Favourite books that I own
- Book from a genre I don’t usually read
- Top 5 books to re-read
- Authors I’ve met
- Authors I’d like to meet
- Books not to start reading before midnight (as won’t be able to put them down)
- Favourite books by authors writing under a pseudonym
- Best YA (that adults might like)
- Favourite novellas
- Favourite female characters
- Favourite translated fiction
And one or two others. That should keep us busy for a momth, surely? Anything else you’d like to see on the list?